Computer Logic Training Board
has been designed specifically for the study of Presettable Counter. This Training Board gives a better understanding of 5-bit counting, starting from a preset initial number and frequency division of clock input by factors of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
- To study beginning of counting for a Preset initial number.
- To study divide by N programmable counter to give gating pulse of desired duration.
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
- + 10V D.C. at 50mA, IC regulated power supply internally connected.
- Timer 555 IC.
- Presettable Counter IC 4018.
- Two NAND GATE ICs 4011.
- SPDT switches for logic selection.
- LEDs for visual indication of status.
- Adequate no. of Electronic Components.
- Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
* The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
* Adequate nos. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 2mm spring loaded plug, length ½ metre.
* Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms.
* Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
Other Apparatus Required:
- Frequency Counter 6 digit Order Code - 16915
- Dual Trace Cathode Ray Oscilloscope 20MHz.