This Trainer has been designed with a view to provide practical and experimental Knowledge of general circuit of PA (Public Address) System Trainer on Single P.C.B. of size 300 x 400mm".
Practical experience on this Trainer carries great educative value for Science & Engineering Students.
- To study the circuit & operation of a PA system and observe various intermediate waveforms.
The P.A. System Trainer consists of :
Technical Specifications :
- The complete circuit of a public address amplifier is printed on a single PCB.
- All part are soldered on PCB.
- Explanation, Observation, Alignment and adjustment of internal and external control possible due to single PCB.
- Easy identification of different parts is possible at a glance.
- Easy measurement of voltages and observation of waveforms at any point. Also typical voltages and waveforms are provided.
- A manual having practical detail is provided with the trainer.
- The whole circuit of public address amplifier is explained sectionwise in the manual.
- Signal to noise ratio : 60 dB.
- Frequency response : 100 Hz to 15000 Hz.
- Amplifier with two mic. inputs.
- One mic. & One Aux. inputs.
- Power supply : 220VAC 50 Hz.
- Power Output : 80 Watt RMS Max.
- Tone control : Bass, Treble.
- Audio Monitoring Indicators.
- Output Tap for speaker matching : 4, 8 &16 Ohms.
* Good Quality,reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms.
* Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book Reference
Other Apparatus Required:
- Digital multimeter Order Code - 16901
- Cathode Ray Oscilloscope dual trace
- Three Mic. with lead & connector
- One speaker 4 Ohm, 4 Watt provided for normal operation