The School Microscope is designed for younger students of elementary education. It meets the needs of Science teaching and demonstration to beginners at school level. Being light weight & handy, it helps carrying around and is simple to use, yet having features of a compound Microscope Precision Optical Glass Lenses and metal components are engineered for years of reliable performance.
- Observation Head - Monocular Tube inclinable upto 90 degrees, Mechanical tube length 160mm.
- Nosepiece - triple revolving nosepiece with positive centring & click stops.
- Stage - Fixed square stage size 100 x 100mm with stage clips.
- Illumination - Plano-Concave mirror diameter 38mm mounted on gimble mount.
- Objectives - Achromatic 4X - 10X- 40XSL.
- Eyepieces - Huygenian 10X and 15X.
: All specifications same as BIMC0009
, but with single 10X objective and without fitting of a Nosepiece.