The system is developed according to the standardization training syllabus of the newest house staff and combined with requirement of clinical skills operation in gynaecology and obstetrics. It includes multiple subjects such as gynaecology, obstetrics, paediatrics, emergency treatment and nursing, which can be divided into puerpera and neonatus system. These two large scale systems cover first-aid knowledge points of the entire labor process, basic nursing, postpartum nursing care and BLS of infant and Mother, ACLS and PLS. It provides classical dystocia cases, e.g, normal labor, cord around neck delivery, breech presentation, shoulder dystocia, preeclampsia, caesarean birth, prolapse of umbilical cord, premature birth and potential hemorrhage before, during and after delivery, which instructs obstetrical workers to identificate different natal stages through partogram, diagnose abnormal labor stages in clinic and deal with it properly; to diagnose fetal distress in time by clinical fetal monitoring and handle it; and to train nursing care and emergency treatment for neonates. The software can self-edit clinical cases, simulate real clinical environment and cultivate students' ability in clinical diagnosis and team cooperation for labor and emergency cases.
Main functions of gravida delivery manikin:
Three domestic original functions:
- Gravida manikin (for delivery and adult first aid)
- Neonatal manikin (for first aid and nursing care)
- Fetal manikin (for delivery)
- Other auxiliary set
- 3Gwireless control: realize wireless connection with other circumscribed devices via3Gtechnology;
- Simulate vital signs such as weep, sweat, twitch and cyanosis, etc.
- Drug treatment system (non-software drug administration simulation)
The system allows drug treatment, and spare drugs can be added into the software; after administration, manikin's vital signs will correspondingly change.
Leading International M-Care System:
- Friendly user interface: software is easy to operate and learn, which can simulate various ill scenes to have students' comprehensive first-aid ability and clinical diagnostic thought trained;
- Open system structure: users can edit cases by themselves to meet the needs of different training and examination;
- Easy to compile: provide multiple trends, flow charts and event recording to make compilation and operation easier;
- Compatible with Windows system roundly: can simultaneously operate other office softwares and do not conflict with them;
Easy to compile for open system structure:
- Spontaneously produce physiological electric signals: have spontaneously produced cardiac physiological electric signals, can perform real cardiac defibrillation, pace-making and ECG monitoring;
- Limbs: BP measurement training and venipuncture; The arm's veins are highly simualted with true feeling, and there's an obvious "pop" feeling for correct puncture; skin and vessels are all replaceable;
- Drug treatment system (non-software drug administration simulation): provide over 200 kinds of medicine, 14 ways of drug administration, multiple dosage units choices; spare drugs can be added into the software; after administration, manikin's vital signs will correspondingly change.
- Standard orotracheal intubation: built-in inductor can be used to judge whether the intubation position is right, support simulative defibrillation, pace-making and software simulating defibrillation and implement perineotomy; and whether external chest compressions, artificial respiration, intravenous injection and BP cuff operation is right can get prompted in the software;
- CPR: electronically monitor airway opening, ventilation, times and frequency of inflation, compression position and times, depth and frequency of compression, transmit the collected data to computer via the sensor, and judge whether it operates according to the 2010 guidelines for CPR (30:2) by the software.
- Simulative ECG monitoring: use finger-clamped SpO2 sensor to monitor SpO2; simulative ECG monitoring can be achieved when it is used with GD/J115, LCD simulative multi-parameter ECG monitor is controlled be touch screen, which can provides 12-lead electrocardiogram, saturation of blood oxygen, breath, CO2, BP (arterial BP, central venous pressure, pulmonary arterial pressure, non-invasive BP), cardiac output, etc.
- Simulative AED training: AED training can be realized when it is used with GD/AED99F
- Real AED Training
- Simulate defibrillation and pace-making: when it is used with GD/J880 simulative defibrillating pace-maker, real defibrillation and pace-making can be achieved
- Real defibrillation Training
Main functions of neonatal emergency manikin:
- Dystocia cases training/ assessment: the system simulate classical cases of uterus recovering normal contraction, great postpartum hemorrhage, cord around neck delivery, prolapse of umbilical cord, incomplete separation of placenta, breech dystocia, preeclampsia, caesarean birth, premature, and potential hemorrhage before, during and after delivery;
- Strong case editing function: according to doctors' different needs for clinical treatment, edit individualized case history to meet the operator's requirement; and real clinical management can be done on the manikin.
- Support neonatal trachea cannula, ECG monitoring, venipuncture, CPR, defibrillation and pace-making, etc.
- Software can controls hardware and set parameters of neonatal vital signs and make Apgar scores; pediatrician make diagnosis and treatment in time according to clinical features;
- Manual pulse of five arteries: umbilical artery, right brachial artery, right femoral artery, left popliteal artery and left dorsal pedal artery;
- Cyanosis: there are cyanosis changes with cheek, lips, hands and feet, and the cyanosis can be controlled by software.
- Application software for high-intelligence digital delivery and maternal and neonatal emergency simulative system